MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
Louisiana Roux: A Sampler from Louisiana's Record Labels
Thanks to the following people for their help with this compilation: Sandy Shilstone at the New Orleans Tourism & Marketing Corporation, Bernie Cyrus at the Louisiana Music Commission, and all member labels and publishing companies that make Louisiana music happen.
- 1 Hello Baby - Rosie Ledet
- 2 Big Easy - Kermit Ruffins
- 3 Change My Way of Living - Raful Neal
- Club Louisianne Recordingswww.louisianasmusic.com
- Writer/Publisher: Raful Neal/Rhythm Nation Music Co. + Raful Neal Music Co. (BMI)
- 4 The Legend of Jolie Blonde - Bobby Charles
- 5 Lord Lord Lord - The Pinstripe Brass Band
- 6 Poor Hobo - The Hackberry Ramblers
- The Hot Biscuits Recording Co.www.hackberryramblers.com
- Writer/Publisher: James Glen Croker + Luderin Darbone + Ben Sandmel/Opera Music (BMI)
- 7 Me & Willie Tee - Harold Batiste Presents Next Generation
- 8 The Beau Jocque Two-Step
- 9 Louisiana Saturday Night - The Benjy Davis Project
- 10 New Orleans Ladies - Hoyt Garrick
- 11 Pretty Is As Pretty Does - Timothea
- Blue Soul Recordswww.timothea.com
- Writer/Publisher: Timothea Beckerman/Timothea's Escapades (BMI)+ Blue Soul Music + Tanet (BMI)
- 12 Certain Kind of Something - G.G. Shinn
- 13 Petite ou la grousse - Feufollet
- 14 Funk Yard - Joe Krown Organ Combo
- STR Digitalwww.STRdigital.com
- Writer/Publisher: Joe Krown/JRK Music (BMI) + Contemporary New Orleans Music (BMI)
- 15 I'll Just Stay Awake - Benny Grunch
- 16 My Name Is John - John Autin
- Rabadash Recordswww.rabadash.com
- Writer/Publisher: John Autin/Rabadash Music (ASCAP)
- 17 Tee Vas Pas Me Courtiser! - Moise & Alida Viator
- 18 Over in Gloryland - Dukes of Dixieland
Year Released: 2003
Compilation Produced by Carlo Ditta for LIMMA
Cover Artwork created by Sarah Dunn
Layout & Design by Rebecca Kostik
For further information, contact:
The New Orleans Tourism & Marketing Corporation www.neworleansonline.com
The Louisiana Independent Music Manufacturer's Association www.limma.org