MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
Andrew Jaeger's House of Seafood
New Orleans culture has always paid special attention to the important role that music plays in everyday life. "When I was growing up, just about everyone in my family either played an instrument or sang at family functions. Food and music always went hand in hand," reflects Chef Andrew Jaeger.
Eileen Smith vocal, Jeff Naideau piano, Freddy Staehle drums, Al Arthur bass.
- 1 Louisiana 1927
- Publisher: Warner Tamerlane Publishing
- 2 Route 66
- Publisher: Londontown Music, Inc.
- 3 Fever
- Publisher: Fort Know Music, Inc. + Trio Music Co.
- 4 Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans
- Publisher: Louis Alter Publications + Scarsdale Music Cop.
- 5 My Funny Valentine
- Publisher: Chappell & Co. and Williamson Music Co., a Division of Rodgers & Hammerstein (ASCAP)
- 6 The Masquerade Is Over
- Publisher: Magidson Music Co.
- 7 Bill Bailey
- 8 At Last
- Publisher: EMI Feist Catalog, Inc.
- 9 Bye Bye Blackbird
- Publisher: Olde Clover Leaf Music + Ray Henderson Music
- 10 Sick and Tired
- Publisher: EMI Unart Catalog, Inc.
- 11 You Say You Love Me
- Publisher: Universal Duchess Music Corp.
- 12 Flip, Flop & Fly
- Publisher: Hill + Range Songs
- 13 Brown Eyed Girl
- Publisher: Universal Songs of Polygram International
- 14 New Orleans Medley: Iko Iko; Hey Pocky Way; When the Saints Go Marching In
- Publisher: Trio Music Co., Inc./Arc Music Corp./EMI Longitude Music Co./Bug Music o/b/o O Bugaloo
Year Released: 2000
Produced by Jeff Naideau and Al Arthur
Executive Producer: Andrew Jaeger
Photography: Kellie Karl, Dana Naideau and Renee Cooper
Graphic Design by Diana Thornton, Crescent Music Services
For further information, contact:
Andrew Jaeger Enterprises
622 Conti Street, New Orleans, LA 70130