MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
Right at Home in New Orleans
After 30 plus years on keyboards including Hammond Organs, Wurlitzer & Rhodes electric pianos, Moogs, ARPs & all the rest of the umpteen synths I've been through, my music has come full circle. Except for being digital instead of acoustic, I'm back to the ol' 88s where I started in 1964. Grampa Jofeaux Keys was always saying "keep playing that music boy!"... then he'd go out and play his B-3 all night long. He sure loved to play. I learned a lot about music from Grampa Jofeaux and from working with the many New Orleans greats like the Neville brothers, Charmaine Neville, Wild Tchoupitoulas Indians, Ernie K. Doe, Jean "toot-toot" Knight, Irma Thomas, Willie Locket & the Bluz Crew and all those folks that make our New Orleans music so very special and so well known around the world.
- 1 Just Like a Woman
- Writers: Demetrius + Williams (ASCAP)
- 2 I'm In Love
- Writers: A. Domino + D. Bartholomew (BMI)
- 3 Seduced
- Writers: G. Tigerman (BMI)
- 4 Stuck In The Middle With You
- Writers: G. Rafferty + J. Egan (BMI)
- 5 Louisiana 1927
- Writer: R.S. Newman (ASCAP)
- 6 Down In New Orleans
- Writers: Guida + Royster (BMI)
- 7 I'm Ready
- Writers: B. Sylvester + A. Domino + A. Lewis (BMI)
- 8 Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
- Writers: L. Alter + D. DeLange (ASCAP)
- 9 In the Summertime
- Writer: Dorset Raymond (ASCAP)
- 10 What a Wonderful World
- Writers: G. Weiss + R. Thiele (ASCAP)
- 11 Such a Nite
- Writer: M.J. Rebennack (ASCAP)
- 12 Mardi Gras Mambo
- Writers: K. Elliot + L. Welch + F. Adams (BMI)
- 13 When a Man Loves a Woman
- Writers: C. Lewis + A. Wright (BMI)
- 14 Travelin' Mood
- 15 This Old Heart Of Mine
- B. Holland + L. Dozier + E. Holland + S. May (ASCAP)
- 16 Lady In Red
- Writers: C.J. Davison (ASCAP)
- 17 Back In The USA
- Writers: Jimmy Bain (BMI)
- 18 Carnival Time
- Writers: A. Johnson + J. Ruffino (BMI)
Produced by George Izquierdo and Joseph Vincent
Photo credits: Dorothy Ann Loper and Oak Lea
Graphic Design: Oak Lea/Keepsake Productions, Inc.
Year Released: 1999
For further information:
c/o Zymondo Music, P.O. Box 19384, New Orleans, LA 70179