MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
Gert Town GT1120
Queen of the Mardi Gras
Charmaine Neville vocals + percussion + vocal arrangements, Reggie Houston baritone + alto + soprano saxes + percussion + whistle, Amasa Miller piano + whistle, Tony Hall bass + whistle, Raymond Weber drums + percussion + whistle, Glenn Patscha B-3 organ + whistle, Michael Ward congas, June Yamagichi guitar, Mark Bingham 2nd guitar + 3rd keyboard, Shawnell T. Lymons vocals, Jacqueline K. Hardy vocals, Katrice New bill vocals, Jawna Williams vocals
- 1 Shoofly
- Writer/Publisher: Neville/Ti Bon Ange
- 2 Mardi Gras Mambo
- Writer/Publisher: Adams + Elliott + Welsh/Arc Music Corp.
- 3 It Ain't My Fault
- Writer/Publisher: Johnson + Quezerque/Bonatemps Publishing Co. + Colsoul Music Co.
- 4 Iko Iko
- Writer/Publisher: Crawford + Hawkins + Hawkins + Johnson/Arc Music Corp. + Longitude Music Co. + To Music Co., Inc.
- 5 Mardi Gras in New Orleans
- Writer/Publisher: Byrd + King/Professor Longhair Music + Shirley Music
- 6 Carnival Time
- Writer/Publisher: Johnson + Ruffino/Makedwde Publishing Co.
- 7 Second Line
- 8 If Ever I Cease to Love
- Writer/Publisher: Trad. arr'd by the Whistle Krewe/Ti Bon Ange
- 9 King of the Mardi Gras
- Writer/Publisher: Laughlin/Contemporary
- 10 Whistle Krewe
- Writer/Publisher: Weber + Neville + Bingham/Ti Bon Ange
- 11 Clean Up (After Mardi Gras)
- Writer/Publisher: Miller + Neville + Weber/Ti Bon Ange
Produced by Mark Bingham
Year Released: 1998
Gert Town Records
8359 Fig Street, New Orleans, LA 70118
Tel: (504) 866-2863, 866-7333 (fax)