MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
The Original Pin Stripe Brass Band
Your Last Chance to Dance
Down home, funky, steeped in the tradition of New Orleans music, or more specifically, the tradition of music heard on the New Orleans streets. And, to quote a friend "There ain't nothing else like it in the world."
The Pin Stripes, as they are commonly called, are part of the New Orleans brass band revival which began in the mid 1960's and continues to this day....
Herbert A. McCarver III snare drum + lead vocal, Mark Smith tuba, Robert Harris trombone, Jeffery Herbert trombone, Brice Miller trumpet, Raymond Jones trumpet + piano, Rickey Paulin clarinet, George Johnson trumpet, Dwight Miller alto saxophone, Oscar Washington bass drum, Terrance Hilliard percussionist
- 1 Lord, Lord, Lord
- 2 I Ate Up the Apple Tree
- Writer/Pub: Dave Williams/French Market Music (BMI)
- 3 The Second Line
- Writer/Pub: Paul Barbarin/Two Beat (BMI)
- 4 Last Chance to Dance
- 5 It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday
- Writer/Pub: F. Perren - C. Yarin/Jobete Music (ASCAP)
- 6 Higher and Higher
- Writer/Pub: D. Jackson/Warner Tamerlane - Unichappell (BMI)
- 7 Together
- Writer/Pub: B. Miller - H. McCarver - J. Herbert/Attid Music (ASCAP)
- 8 Glory, Glory
Produced by the Original Pin Stripe Brass Band
Executive Producer Carlo Ditta
Year Released: 1994
Orleans Records, Inc., 828 Royal Street, #536, New Orleans, LA 70116
Tel: 504.837.5042, Fax: 504.867.9601