MasterDigital is a leading provider of audio mastering, preservation and restoration services worldwide.
Audio is our passion.
Based in the New Orleans area. Since 1991.
This listing is an example of our work. We have no other information about this CD or the artist.
Thank you for listening to this CD. I hope that you enjoy it. The selections are a mixture of a few of my original renditions along with some of the songs that influenced me over the years. I describe the music as traditional country with a hint of blues. Instruments featured on this recording include a Martin D-28 guitar, Dobro DLX resophonic guitar, Gibson F5-L mandolin and a circa 1955 "no name" upright 3/4 bass...
- 1 Sweet Grandma
- 2 I'm Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes
- Writer/Publisher: M. Christian/Silverhill Music (BMI)
- 3 Law and Gospel Song
- 4 Lilly Dale
- Writer/Publisher: Tiny Moore + Billy J. Wills/Acuff-Rose Music, Inc. (BMI)
- 5 Steel Guitar Rag
- Writer/Publisher: G.L. McAuliffe + Travis/C. Stone Bourne Co. (ASCAP)
- 6 Sitting on Top of the World
- Writer/Publisher: L. Carter +W. Jacobs/Edwin H. Morris & Co. (ASCAP)
- 7 My Teeth Are Back in Town
- 8 Let Those Brown Eyes Smile at Me
- Writer/Publisher: R. Nail/Golden West Melodies, Inc. (BMI)
- 9 Sweet Temptation
- Writer/Publisher: M. Travis + C. Stone/Hill & Range Songs, Unichappell Music o/b/o Elvis Presley Music (BMI)
- 10 Just Because
- Writer/Publisher: B. Shelton + J. Shelton + Sydney Robin/MCA Publishing (ASCAP)
- 11 Where the Roses Never Fade
- Adapted: Christy Lane/Christy Lane Music
- 12 Birthday Suit Blues
- 13 I'm Gone, Long Gone
- Writer/Publisher: Don Reno + Arthur L. Smiley/Fort Knox Music, Inc. + Trio Music Co., Inc. (BMI)
Year Released: 1999
For further information, write:
P.O. Box 3262, Harvey, LA 70059-3262